Welcome to Coastal Karma Center
Our desire is for you to experience a safe and supported practice with an emphasis on your individual needs. Please ask questions or make suggestions so our studio can better suit your needs.
NEW STUDENT GUIDE
- Arrive a few minutes early so that you can get settled before class starts. Please enter the studio quietly as others may be set up and centering themselves for practice.
- Remember to sign in and print clearly for every class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.
- Bring a water bottle – keeping hydrated is important.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the practice area.
- Please turn OFF your cell phones and place personal items in one of the cubbies.
- We strive to be scent free. Some individuals are sensitive to perfumes/colognes.
- Remember – Your body is your best teacher. Listen and it will tell you when to pause, go deeper or release from any pose.
Thank You for choosing Coastal Karma.